ISO stands for International Standard Organization. By itself it is an organization that is responsible for supporting and publishing standards for various industries. ISO 9001 is well known in manufacturing circles as THE Quality Assurance standard
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 163 national standards bodies.
Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
A trademark is a unique identifier, often referred to as a “brand” or “logo”. Once a trade mark is registered, the ® symbol may be used with the trademark. A Trademark is thus an intangible property of its owner and the owner has the authority to enforce it in the case of unlawful uses. A Trademark can be in various forms like Logos, Words, Shapes, Sounds and Smells-or any combination of these.
Why trademarks are needed?
There are plenty of reasons for a mark to be trademarked. With a trademark registration, you become the proprietor of the mark and you are entitled to enforce it in the case of an infringement. Below are some of the reasons a small business owner should trademark their brands.
- Trademark makes you proprietor of the brand
- You can stop others from copying your products
- Trademarks are an effective communication tool
- Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you
- Trademarks are a valuable asset
ISO & Trade Mark
- Registration Work
- Drafting of affidavit
- Filling of forms
- Processing Renewal
- Incorporating Government Fees
Documents to be submitted
- PAN Card Of Proprietor, Directors, Partners
- Pan Card of entity (except Proprietorship Firm)
- Photo Identity Proof of Proprietor, Directors, Partners
- Address Prrof of office premises
- Bank Statement for Last two months
- Registration Certificate
- Existing Tax (Indirect Tax) Registration Certificate (If Any)
- Passport Photo of Authorised Person
- Rent agreement of premises
- Cancelled Cheque
- Trade Licence/ Registration
- 2 Nos of Specimen Sale Invoice & Purchase Invoice
- Profile of the organization
- Employees Profile